Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Should I tell everyone how to choose style element types?, Aqua,elec,heat,wood,etc...

Pages: 1

Mystic
Superstar!

Posted on May 11, 2004 at 14:18:04 [Post link]

Should I post to tell everyone how to choose style types (not style kind, but elemental type)? Also, that blank spot it a mistake, you may use it as a maybe, but when I get 10 posts for yes, I will post the answer.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by The Real Mystic]

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

BlaXun
Robot master

Posted on May 11, 2004 at 14:31:00 [Post link]

Whats this............this post sucks.....DAMN IT...do u need attention THAT bad?

Mystic
Superstar!

Posted on May 11, 2004 at 17:49:06 [Post link]

THIS ISN'T FOR ATTENTION! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! Listen, I am only having this topic so I dont ruin it for other people. How about this, I wont post it. Instead, Ill pm the people who DO want to know this great discovery by the great Mystic. Moron, dont bother me again.

BlaXun
Robot master

Posted on May 11, 2004 at 23:04:33 [Post link]

LOL! Who are u callin ya self the "GREAT MYSTIC" damn it....you kids never learn? WHO IS THE BEST? I FOUND SOMETHIN NEW! I AM BETTER THEN YOU! DAMN IT......if u found somethin nice.....why not just share and get compliments for research...instead u r makin such a thing....and dont get agressive like that......"moron" LOL ;)

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on May 12, 2004 at 0:03:08 [Post link]

Here, I'll tell them.

It is Random.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

deltafist
Assassin

Stream: I'm taking Dictator school!
Posted on May 12, 2004 at 0:12:09 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Here, I'll tell them.

It is Random.

You should already know by now,
getting them you have to do a special thing like using fire chips alot of become invisible alot, stuff like that.;D

Your such a chicken! Go battle that baby Mettaur!
I have to leave now. I can't stand n00b talk.
...Arrgh! You've yet once again escaped KoolAid Man!

leviathan sidekick
Lead character

Stream: sorry
Posted on May 12, 2004 at 1:40:10 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by BlaXun
LOL! Who are u callin ya self the "GREAT MYSTIC" damn it....you kids never learn? WHO IS THE BEST? I FOUND SOMETHIN NEW! I AM BETTER THEN YOU! DAMN IT......if u found somethin nice.....why not just share and get compliments for research...instead u r makin such a thing....and dont get agressive like that......"moron" LOL ;)
you need to calm down besides hes just trying to help nubes and those who need help jes..... what do you me better than you those with the better complexe and he seems to have a star more than you.

[Edited on 5/12/2004 by leviathan sidekick]

I regret the things I said in the past but I return with a vengence

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on May 12, 2004 at 6:34:55 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by deltafist
Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Here, I'll tell them.

It is Random.

You should already know by now,
getting them you have to do a special thing like using fire chips alot of become invisible alot, stuff like that.;D

The element itself is completley random. The style type can be controlled.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

BlaXun
Robot master

Posted on May 12, 2004 at 9:16:07 [Post link]

[quote]Originally posted by leviathan sidekick

Quote:
Originally posted by BlaXun
you need to calm down besides hes just trying to help nubes and those who need help jes..... what do you me better than you those with the better complexe and he seems to have a star more than you.

[Edited on 5/12/2004 by leviathan sidekick] [/quote]

I dont care about stars or such....for me it is all about behaviour and such....and I never really flamed or somethin so I dont have to calm down ^-^

Mystic
Superstar!

Posted on May 12, 2004 at 12:56:55 [Post link]

Ok, let me clear this up. I have this topic so I dont spill it out to people who dont want me spoiling the game for them. But if everyone is going to make a big deal of it, Ill tell you right here, right now. So if you want to know,BlaXun, keep your eyes open. It is not completely random. It can be controlled. The whole point of a style change is to adjust the style with your busting skills. Here's how it goes, but it only works with battle network 3...

Heat style: equip 3 atk +1 programs in your navicust and no other power up like charge +1, speed+1, or weapnlvl+1.

Aqua style: have 2 weapnlvl+1 on your navicust and no others.

wood style: have 3 speed+1 programs in your navicust and no others.

Elec style: have 3 charge+1 programs on your navicust and no others.

Try them, they work. I have tried it, my brother has tried it, and we both got the EXACT style and type that we wanted. I got woodbug, and my brother got heat bug. We were trying to get that, and because of my discovery, it worked. There, is everybody happy now?

Plyer.EXE
Swordmaster

Stream: hehe mood backwards is doom
Posted on May 13, 2004 at 2:25:43 [Post link]

I tried them all
most of them work but the
Elec style does not! :madgo:

Just telling the truth

BlaXun
Robot master

Posted on May 13, 2004 at 12:15:11 [Post link]

Nice^^ congratulations for finding it :3

Mystic
Superstar!

Posted on May 13, 2004 at 12:48:01 [Post link]

Thank you, but the electric should have worked though. I always had charge+1 on and kept getting electric style every single time I went through a style change... I dont get it, Ill have to try it.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply