Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Mega Man X Elf Wars (my Flash AS3 game)

Pages: 1

lone hunter
Lil' metool

Posted on August 13, 2015 at 1:43:55 [Post link]

Hi everyone!! Just stopped by to show a video of my Flash AS3 game that i have been working on for the last few months

Hope you like it!!

here is my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MegaManXElfWars

and here my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgaEzi5RskAveqoDXMyVLg

there is only this video, but there is more to come in the next months!!

cheers!! ;)

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on August 14, 2015 at 14:13:09 [Post link]

Nice engine demo!

The gameplay is surprisingly smooth for a test run, and I'm happy to see that you went with X5's range of movements instead of going with X4's more limited set. I'll be looking forward for more!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

lone hunter
Lil' metool

Posted on August 20, 2015 at 22:38:25 [Post link]

Quote from post #236657:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Nice engine demo!

The gameplay is surprisingly smooth for a test run, and I'm happy to see that you went with X5's range of movements instead of going with X4's more limited set. I'll be looking forward for more!

Thanks Dr. Cossack!!!

have been fixing some small details in the last 2 weeks to make the engine much more faithful to the original!!
;)

lone hunter
Lil' metool

Posted on December 30, 2015 at 23:17:50 [Post link]

Hello there interordi!!!!! ^_^

here is a small video of Zero in the Test Stage

I hope you like it!! ;)

lone hunter
Lil' metool

Posted on October 27, 2016 at 16:05:36 [Post link]

Good Afternoon Rockmanpm!! owob

Here is a video of X's new aiming capabilities:

I hope you like it! ;)

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on October 30, 2016 at 21:58:49 [Post link]

That's some impressive gameplay, and neat sprite work for the new animations! I'm concerned that some of it looks too slick, though, especially when X gets up from that slide-and-fire move. The number of frames stands out compared to the rest of his moves.

Additionally, this would be a game balance issue to work out, but that makes X much more powerful. The stages would need to account for that!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

lone hunter
Lil' metool

Posted on October 31, 2016 at 3:40:23 [Post link]

yeah i agree, the animations are not blending well with the other ones, i'll have to cut some sprites, but the new skills will give way for new challenges ;)

you'll see, when i release the demo, people are gonna ask for more power ;)

Pages: 1

New topic Reply