Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:
April 2, 2013 at 4:41:06 - By Doctacosa

NO, IT'S NOT!! Despite the fact that the forums are back in the colors you expect them to be, Cyber Grid is real and sticking around the board. If you enjoyed the gameplay, rest assured that there's plenty more coming! If you had some problems with it's design, please be patient. I've got several improvements coming. For more information about Cyber Grid, please see the topics in the new forum.

If you enjoyed the Battle Network theme that the board had on April 1st, it's now available as the "EXE" skin in your profile options!

One thing to note is that the items that some of you obtained in the previous years (or even this year!) have been renamed to badges. I now have an actual idea of what to do with those, which will be revealed later on. Additionally, the old RPG stats are gone. Those were only for cosmetic reasons, now we've got a new fancier display that's actually tied to something!

Of course, now some of you might be asking: "well, what was the prank?" The prank is that many of you expected the game to be one, which it isn't... ;)

Cyber Grid is here to stay. Do you want it to? I'm hoping so, but I'd like to hear back from you! What was published on April 1st is only a small subset of what the game was designed to do, and the small team that worked with me during it's construction came forward with a lot of good ideas. Please keep playing it, report any problems and comment on it in the proper forum! Tell us you love it and want more! Feedback is important!

Some of you might be asking "Y U NO DO FUNNYS?" The answer is simple: you haven't seen what happened on the Minecraft server... I'll post a topic about that soon.

Pages: 1

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on April 2, 2013 at 4:45:10 [Post link]

Well, I'm glad I could help, even in the game's proto stages. Even now as I play I keep coming up with ideas on how to improve the game, which will hopefully be of use down the line. (Especially in regards to the timing-based defense minigames.)

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on April 2, 2013 at 4:46:52 [Post link]

As long as one of those changes down the line is a severe boost to the Charge Shot mechanic, I'm down.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Pages: 1