Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:
January 1, 2012 at 20:37:30 - By Doctacosa

A new feature has been introduced today for Mega Man fans: the ability for you to go in your profile, check which Mega Man games you've played and now own, then compare your results with your friends!

For the details on how this works, please see the appropriate news post. The full list of games is accessible from the main menu's "Mega Man games option". For an example on how this works, see my profile or directly go to my own list of games.

Happy New Year!

Pages: 1

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on January 1, 2012 at 22:12:18 [Post link]

That was a lot of clicking! Neat feature idea.

ring man77
Ninja of the dust particle

Badges: Emi Ibarazaki Shizune Hakamichi Hanako Ikezawa Hisao Nakai Lilly Satou ... and 16 more
Stream: *Static*

NetNavi:
creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on January 2, 2012 at 3:25:24 [Post link]

I think you forgot MMX collection.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on January 2, 2012 at 4:05:52 [Post link]

Quote from post #229275:
Originally posted by ring man77
I think you forgot MMX collection.

No, it's listed at the end of the X series block. :)

With that said, even though I've triple-checked this list, it's possible that I've missed some obscure release. Do tell me if you find one!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on January 2, 2012 at 16:47:21 [Post link]

Offhand I thought you did pretty good with the list, actually that maybe you were a little too specific. I mean, the PSP Dual Pack? Just the two UMDs crammed into one box, isn't it? Decided not to check it anyway. ;)

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on January 4, 2012 at 0:07:13 [Post link]

I.. have barely played Megaman games compared to you guys. Ha HA!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on January 20, 2012 at 14:13:36 [Post link]

I'm not sure how I missed that, but I completely forgot about the Rockman Complete Works titles on the Playstation! You might want to revise your profiles and check them if you've played and/or own them!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Pages: 1